Wednesday 6 August 2008

Update

I have been on my holiday and havent been updating my look a like too actively but that shall change! I promise you I will be back with new gorgeous pictures of the fabulous people in my home city! I have had amazing reviews ALREADY and it really makes me want to continue! This is my favorite hobby ever and trust me Ive had many! Im really greatful for all the people that have been so amazing and let me take a minute of their day and publish it on here... Anyway, Im going to try to keep this my first and last personal message on this blog but if you want to know more about me,personally, check out my other blog http://www.welcomethesigmund.blogspot.com/ , but dont forget to check this out for lovely pictures and style in the future! I hope you all have had an amazing summer! -Aava-

2 comments:

salumi said...

päivittelisit ny. :C

S said...

I really love this blog! Keep going ,D